Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Blog #7: Blogging Experience



Welcome and goodbye to "So you wannabe a surgical technician" It has been an amazing experience Blogging about my Career choice. Thank you for tagging along on this wonderful journey. I have experience and learned a lot of things. Hopeful you did to! :)

I hope all my research has inspired you to do the same and even write your own blog. I also hope it has inspired all you surgical technician wannabes! :)

Below I left a piece of candy. Its a short video of a surgical technologist talking about:
How To Become A Surgical Technologist!

Source

antoniowebbmd. “How To Become A Surgical Technologist!” YouTube, YouTube, 16 Dec. 2017, www.youtube.com/watch?v=d61HJ7VQDII.

“Silhouette Photo of Man With Backpack Standing in Seashore during Golden Hour.” Free Stock Photos, www.pexels.com/photo/silhouette-photo-of-man-with-backpack-standing-in-seashore-during-golden-hour-848573/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #7: Blogging Experience

"Free Stock Photo" Welcome and goodbye to "So you wannabe a surgical technician" It has been an amazing experience...